• NSAI Agrément Certified to 2010 Building Regulations
• Better fire rating than any other comparable Open Cell spray foam made in Europe • • Passed EN 13501-1 : (Bs1d0)
• Insulation and perfect air seal in a single application.
• Water blown formula Lower u value 0.0376 W/m2K
• Seven times better air seal compared with traditional insulation.
• Elimination of unplanned air-borne moisture movement and related condensation.
• Energy savings of about 50% compared with conventional insulation.
• Non Toxic product.
E:500 soft spray insulation foam can be applied anywhere fiberglass was traditionally installed. By replacing fiberglass, home owners get to enjoy improved energy efficiency and greater comfort of spray foam, while avoiding the shortfalls of fiberglass, from its carcinogenic nature to mold susceptibility.
How does it work?
E:zeros E:500 insulation foam is spray-applied on the job site. As it is sprayed, it increases in volume up to 100-120 times, providing a fully adhered, continuous, solid, and airtight insulation layer. Even the most minuscule cracks are perfectly sealed. Because it is sprayed, the foam fits all shapes, corners, and cavities perfectly. The results:
insulation and perfect air seal in a single application
lower u value per inch of application thickness
seven times better air seal compared with traditional insulation
elimination of unplanned air-borne moisture movement and related condensation
energy savings of about 50% compared with conventional insulation
E:500 and E:2000 both offer a diverse range of benefits not only to the homeowner, builders, contractors, and architects, but to our environment as well. There are five vital and key benefits of E:zero's spray foam insulation:
Indoor Air Quality