• Insulation and excellent air seal in a single application.
• Lower u value 0.021 W/m2K
• Great for commercial buildings,garages, sheds etc
• Water tight.
• Same foam density as your copper cylinder.
• Zero carbon emissions.
• 50%reduction of your carbon footprint.
• Elimination of unplanned moisture movement and condensation.
• Energy savings of about 50% compared with conventional insulation.
How does it work?
E:zero's E:2000 foam is spray-applied on the job site. As it is sprayed, it increases in volume up 50 times, providing a fully adhered, continuous, solid, and airtight insulation layer. Even the most minuscule cracks are perfectly sealed. Because it is sprayed, the foam fits all shapes, corners, and cavities perfectly. The results:
insulation and excellent air seal in a single application
seven times better air seal compared with traditional insulation
elimination of unplanned moisture movement and condensation
energy savings of about 50% compared with conventional insulation
E:500 and E:2000 both offer a diverse range of benefits not only to the homeowner, builders, contractors, and architects, but to our environment as well. There are five vital and key benefits of E:zero's spray foam insulation:
• Energy Efficiency
• Sound Control
• Healthy Living
• Indoor Air Quality